Having got that out of the way, I put my butternut squash in the oven to roast. Then went on to make the pastry for the Tarte Tatin that needed chilling before it went on the caramelised apples. The caramel had to be quite brown before the apples went on and then those needed to be caramelised quite well, too. That took some time in which I prepared the liver and the parsnips.
Once the Tarte Tatin was in the oven I had to give my teacher a service time for the liver dish. I gave myself 30 minutes but had to realise that that wasn't enough. I needed an extra 5 minutes. But then I served and he really liked everything - presentation - flavours - cooking:
Straight after that, the tarte had to come out and I plated that up. I forgot to take a picture straight away so the ice cream melted. But let me tell it was delicious just the same. I love Tarte Tatin:
No comments:
Post a Comment