March 10, 2010

Demonstration 37 - Canapes

Canapes - those pleasant miniature "dishes" that never fill me up, however many I have. I know they are not supposed to. But once you've had one you want so many more.

So today the demonstration was all about them. And as usual the demonstration was really good. The two teachers put in so much effort to make thousands of canapes so we could each have one of the 13 they were showing us.

Maybe this was especially important as we are supposed to make these on Friday for the canape charity party that will take place in the evening of that day.

I am looking forward to making them but am not sure if I will necessarily make them all the time. It looks so time consuming and like I said there is never enough of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment