Another outside chef coming in and giving us a taste of the real world. There have been some chefs I have not found very inspiring but Henry Harris I like straight away. He had an interesting story to tell about his time at Leiths years ago and his way into the culinary world as well as his adventures with his restaurant "Racine".
The cuisine he serves is French and he gave us a taste of his menu. He served us some rabbit. But the best was his Filet au Poivre. And incredible sauce that had such a delicious flavour that is difficult to discribe.
At the end of the class, he invited us to do an evening's work experience at this restaurant next term. So with my Rick Stein experience then I will send him an email.
March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment