Aaah, what a revelation! Today for the first time we tasted our wines blind which means the labels of the bottles were covered and apart from the colour of the wine we didn't know what we were dealing with. And I have to say it works so much better for me.
I finally have the feeling I am actually smelling and tasting something and am not just following that the label says or rather what I know I should be tasting because it is a Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand or a Syrah from South Africa.
But it also showed me - as my test results on the wine questions have shown me - that I still have a lot of revision to do. However, right now I cannot spare any time for that as the exam is not until late May.
March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment