March 10, 2010

Kitchen 37 - Spaghetti con vongole - pate sucree and filling for Tarte au Citron

Uuuuh, for the first time using the magimix to make pate sucrée as well as pasta. As much as I like getting my fingers in there and kneading the pasta dough. It was good to have made it once in the magimix to see how it's done and the difference in consistency.

Also, I used a pasta machine for the first time to roll out my pasta. That was good fun. I might have to get both a magimix and a pasta machine some time soon.

Anyway, the pasta was served with some lovely clams to come together as Spaghetti, well in my case more Tagliatelle con vongole:


The pate sucrée we blind baked for tomorrows Tarte au Citron. Plus we made up the filling and stored it in the fridge for tomorrow as well. I am interested to see what it will be like because Tarte au Citron is one of my favorite desserts and I already have a favorite recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment