skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
There is a rat in the kitchen
June 21, 2010
Demonstration 37 - The role of the sommelier
Some interesting technical stuff, but I don't - as much as I am interested in wine - that I will be choosing a career path done that road.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- Feast your body, enrich your mind -
This in a nutshell is why I am doing this blog. To share my experiences while learning how to cook professionally. I really hope you enjoy this culinary journey!
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(175)
▼
June
(31)
Final practical exam
Theory exam
Dinner party cooking
Being a dinner party guest
Practical exam briefing
Demonstration 38 - Bruce Poole from "Chez Bruce"
Kitchen 38 - Preparing for the dinner party
Kitchen 37 - Japanese cooking
Demonstration 37 - The role of the sommelier
Kitchen 36 - All day cooking
Demonstration 36 - Alistair Little
Kitchen 35 - Preparation day for all day cooking F...
Demonstration 35 - Rare breeds and sous vide
Kitchen 34 - Creative red mullet
Demonstration 34 - Blind tasting Sauvignon Blanc
Demonstration 33 - Theorie exam revision lecture
Kitchen 33 - Exam conditions with Chicken and Wild...
Demonstration 32 - Catering business
Kitchen 32 - Fougasse and Tian of Crab
Demonstration 31 - Flavour combinations
Kitchen 31 - Kill a crab, biga and Scallops with C...
Demonstration 30 - Japanese cuisine
Kitchen 30 - Cheese gannat, Laska with Salmon and ...
Demonstration 29 - Field trip: Vinyard visit
Kitchen 29 - All day cooking: Petit four
Kitchen 28 - Warm duck confit salad and Raspberry ...
Demonstration 28 - Advanced plating
Kitchen 27 - Almond financiers, raspberry parfait,...
Demonstration 27 - Wild yeast baking
Kitchen 26 - Sauteed snails with chorizo mash
Demonstration 26 - Molecular Cooking
►
May
(29)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(34)
►
January
(30)
►
2009
(92)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(39)
►
October
(47)
►
September
(5)
About Me
die alte ratte
on a quest to learn everything I can about cooking. I love good food. Cooking inspires me, relaxes me and makes me happy!
View my complete profile
Total Pageviews
No comments:
Post a Comment