Well, the theory exam. While revising I came to a point when I told myself that one cannot know everything and that in the exam situation things will be forgotten. But also that I know what I know and that is quite a bit and that that should get me through.
Now having taken the theory exam, I can confirm that in the exam situation things were forgotten, but that I also know what I know and that that should have got me through.
There were things that I did not know. Especially when we had to recognise ingredients like some seeds or a mushroom where I couldn't tell if is was a chanterelle or something similar. That still bugs me a little bit, but I should have enough points to pass.
Now on to the practical exam!
June 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment