I had my eye on the Pate de Fruit made out of passionfruit puree and the nougat which is like the Spanish turron. I always thought that nougat is a chocolaty thing but I am happy to adjust. We also had chocolate caramels and tiny doughnuts on the list as well as making a Fine de beurre cake and fondant icing by hand.
The fondant really did my head in. A lot of timeconsuming faffing so that I came to the conclusion that that might be one of the things I would rather buy. However, it is good to have that skill because if you are every in a situation when you cannot but it but have to make it, you know how.
Right, long story short, this is what our small array of petit four looked like in the end:
My absolute favorite tastewise was the nougat in the end. Very addictive!
No comments:
Post a Comment