February 8, 2010

Work experience 2 - Pop-up restaurant "The Hart and Fuggle"

The Hart and Fuggle is a pop-up restaurant, meaning that it is only going to be around for a set number of days - in this case 10. The two girls who have set if up are former Leiths students who have worked in the food industry as well as publishing. So I was interested not only in finding out about the concept of the pop-up restaurant, but also about what they had done previously.

The location of the restaurant was really quite cool - in East London near Shoreditch and Liverpool Street. And the interior set up was really neat as well, having long tables and sort of garden chairs to sit on. But have a look yourselves:

It was a busy night so I didn't get to talk to the girls much. We were plating up food like crazy for about 50 people and serving them. But I will do another evening there on Friday. Hopefully I will find out more then.

No comments:

Post a Comment