Wow, so this was the first week! Now it's Sunday and I had some time to recover as I was really exhausted on Friday and had a real information overload in my head.
Well, tomorrow it's off to week 2 in which I have demonstrations in the morning at 9:45 h and have the class in the kitchen starting at 2 p.m. I have done my time plan - so tomorrow I will be making that Plum Pie that was demonstrated in the Pastry Dem Class on Friday and with it I will be serving some freshly made Crème Anglaise (which was part of the Egg Demonstration).
I will try to post regularily but am not sure if I can keep up posting on a daily basis. I will do my best as it is also good revision for me. But please bare with me if I am delayed. I love having you guys on board with me on this journey which is really quite the trip! ;-)
Alright, rock 'n' roll in the kitchen!!! And if you would like the odd recipe let me know by mail!
Well, gotta go and cook some dinner...
October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment