So for this class I had to write down when I would to what in order to cook:
- Simple Vegetable Soup
- Scrambled Eggs on Toast
- Rocket Salad Bruschetta
Well, unfortunately this time plan was so tight and kept me so busy that I forgot to take pictures.
But the last thing I had to serve were the Rocket Salad Bruschetta and thus, here is the picture.

The thing that surprised me the most was the Simple Vegetable Soup. The ingredients are just carrots, onions and celery, some potatoes and water. Once that is softented, put it in a blender with milk, sieve it, season it and serve it. And it was an incredibly delicious soup!!!

Which I put in my food container and took home to have for dinner. That is the good thing. Everything we cook we are allowed to eat or take home. The bruschetta was my lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment