October 12, 2009

Kitchen 10 - Down to the bone...with Mustard Grilled Chicken and Beef Stew

The new week has started with some stress. A) because we had a test today and B) because we are in a really small kitchen this week. The school has, I think, four different kitchens. The ones I have been working in so far where really spacious and now we are ramped into this tiny space. Oh well...guess you have to work in all sorts of environments and adjust quickly.

Today was the day of jointing the kitchen according to the rules into 8 uniformly sized pieces and make the recipe of Mustard Grilled Chicken. Plus starting a Beef Stew.


Well, I was so busy adjusting to the new kitchen and cooking and taking the test IN the kitchen (we actually were not supposed to have it until after lunch!) that I forgot to take pictures today. :-(


Especially unfortunate because I thought my chicken presentation looked quite nice. So all I can provide is a look into my food container in which I took the rest of it home. Not quite the same. Again: oh well...


And I also skipped the photo of my half-done beef stew. I can still take it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment