But not in todays demonstration class. Obviously we got good ingredients. See this is one of the reasons I love cooking so much myself because I know what goes in the dishes. And you know what once you have had a go, you - most of the times - realise it is not that difficult after all (like jointing chicken, filleting fish AND making ice cream).
I have made ice cream before and without an ice cream maker and it turned out quite nice. But I was very happy to see it made and especially the beautiful presentation of coffee ice cream together with some delicious chocolate sauce and some easily made langue du chat:

After that, on to jellies. Now I am not a big fan of gelatine. If there was a way - and even if it was more difficult - to make things without it, I would do it. But there isn't. There are alternatives - especially for vegetarians but they don't give the same results. So might as well stick with it. And I must admit the orange-passionfruit-jelly was very nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment