So the long-planned buffet was on today.
Well, we were down one person and I could only do so much with my one hand. But it came together.
We managed to cook and serve without too much stress or delay. And let me tell you it looked really nice. However, you will have to trust me on that one because in the moment of us letting the "guests" (a.k.a the other students and teachers) in, I forgot to take a picture.
The feedback was nice - I guess there could have been more food. But then again there can ALWAYS be more food. My lemon tart unfortunately did not live up to its usual standards but it was still tasty and the pastry cooked nicely.
So overall: quite good. Tomorrow the other half of our class have theirs. I am looking forward to more good food!
November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment