November 23, 2009

Demonstration 39 - with Paul Morgan

So I came back to school after my visit to the hospital. I still had all my stuff there and so I also stayed for the demonstration class with the outside demonstrator and chef Paul Morgan.

I was really exhausted from what had happened and maybe it was partly that, but I didn't enjoy this demonstration class very much.


Paul Morgan told us a bit about his background in cooking and gave us an insight into his cooking reality at the restaurant he works in. They cook mostly English cuisine and the dishes he showed us were nicely presented.


However, what he told us about the actual work routine was not very inspiring. It certainly is not something I am looking for in my future job. But hey, not every person you meet can be a great inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment